Will you join me in praying for the Macland Road church of Christ in the New Year?
Here is a list of some of the things for which I will be praying throughout the new year:
- May we love one another (Heb. 13:1).
- May we be continue to be blessed to be able to work for the Lord (1 Cor. 15:58).
- May we uplift one another often by assembling together (Heb. 10:25).
- May we grow closer together through the avenue of fellowship (Eph. 4:31-32).
- May we grow spiritually in grace and in knowledge of the Lord (2 Pet. 3:18).
- May we take the Great Commission to heart and reach out to the lost with the gospel of Christ (Matt. 28:18-20).
- May we experience numerical growth through the preaching of the gospel (Acts 2:47).
- May we forgive others of their trespasses (Matt. 6:14-15).
- May we be a house of encouragement (1 Thess. 5:11).
- May we be contented in the Lord no matter the situation (Php. 4:11).
- May we find strength in Christ when trials come our way (Php. 4:13).
- May we learn from the mistakes of our past, so that we do not make them again (1 Cor. 10:11).
- May we walk worthy of that which we have been called (Eph. 4:1).
- May we be ready to defend the hope within us (1 Pet. 3:15).
I am praying for the church in the new year, and I hope that you will join me! God bless you and yours in 2018!